Become a regular paid contributor to FCP Euro’s Blog!
All you have to do is send a detailed description of:
- Who you are
- Why you’d make an excellent contributor
- What you’d like to write about
- A list of a dozen or more headlines for articles you’d like to write
- A writing sample of 500 words
Please send the list above to firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected you will receive between $25 and $100 per post, depending on past experience and the quality of the content. We’re looking for experienced writers and/or an avid blogger that can write passionately about automotive related topics. Show us you care.
* Only do this if you plan to contribute for at least six months, as we’re looking for one post a week related to DIY, repair advice, tech tips, tech articles, upgrades, tools, parts reviews, or anything automotive related that may interest our readers.
Every week FCP will review the contributor proposals that are sent to email@example.com. We will then start to contact those standouts we’d like to more formally consider. Without the requirements listed above, you will not make it to the next stage of the process. So, make sure to check before you send.
In the meantime, please keep reading and following us on our blog. Thanks for all of your support.
About The Author: Scott Drozd
Chief Executive Officer, FCP